Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Done an hour at me mums

Worn out by earole abuse about losing second bus pass from Mother. Its worse because she's right of course. But that makes no difference. Give her holiday presents two packs of bingo markers from braintree market. Two RNLI pens Harwich, a pack of large number RNLI playing cards and piece d'resistance - a holy back scratcher from Montserrat. She's pleased. I talk to bus pass lady who is kind, obviously her kindness precludes from front desk duties and I will be systematically humiliated next week. I buy a save away then my sagely ma tells me its only good for off peak travel grr. The suns getting hot and I take a sizzling top deck on an Arriva 86 to town. Bipolar Trial Steering Group today. A surreal affair where only some participants are present first since my sub arachnoid haemorrhage.

No comments: