Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Where eagles dare

Cable cars always remind me of where eagless dare. I expect to hear a thud on the roof. Whoich is the main reason why until today I have never been in one. I bricked it but the 4 minute journey and the view was worth it. Church of the black madonna hmmmm. I struggled with the iconography but enoyed the art opf the gaff. Lunched in the restaurant montserrat what a whopper meal. Tomato garlic self assembly bread. Cheese qnd olives. Some tagliatelle carbonara for me and eggplant and pepper stuff for jean. Then steak for jean and suckling pig with tear of christ sauce. Jean finished off with melon we were stuffed. Mooched round big time. Cable car home. R5 train then two hopt sweaty metros after boarding wrong one. Home and off to the bar beer and sangria. Laundry incident that is soon resolved. Back to room and jean kipping. Me scratching bum and blogging. Hope Ally is having as good a time as us.

No comments: