Saturday, July 01, 2006

You are never alone with a blog.

We have seen Ally off no lopng goodbyes no hugs just sod off ma and pa. The breakfast was rank. Continental catering by the neglect school of cuisine. Even the coffee which despite its innovative estimated time of arrival to drink was pants. The aroma was boysie. Stansted airport was a seething mass of humanity at 8am hundreds of england shirts and uniformed hen parties. Most notable were Donnas chicks in pink tshirts emblazoned with their slogan and presumably the eponymous heroines mugshot. One wore a tshirt with the Hen written which was odd, as looked nothing like the girl on the other tshirts.
The staff at the hotel are weird. The female wears pj bottoms and barelty communicates, Jean says she is French but I am guessing Eastern European. The male whose day I started wrong by asking him to drop us at the airport. Which just happened to be his job, granted he did seem happy playinh hearts on the reception pc.
He exacted his revenge by driving the 2.2K to Stansted like he was still running sex workers across some Balkan border pursued by corrupt spetnatz officers. I shit you not flying will be easy after that boy.
Better go here he is back again.
Nope its ok he's back on the pc. Poor sod has a crap job though to and from stansted airport he's been 6 times since I have been sat in the sun. Only one route I suppose turning peoples guts livens your day. That and trying to beat your own record. I suppose you could factor in roadkill, he did get narked when we got stuck behind the number 7 bus sort of toytown thing. There here is off again. How's my driving it says on the back of his bus. I am tempted to ring and say scary but he has too many scars for my liking.
Jeans gone for a kip. I went for a walk took afew snaps and sat writing the blog to my readership. Currently proven to be in excess of 6. Hence the title you are never alone with a blog. I am going to read Stansted life aqnd limited edition essex the free rqags from reception. Just snapped a 747 that has just taken off - big booger that.

No comments: