Sunday, July 23, 2006

Apologies for lack of blog

I have been too busy avoiding the papparazi following of 15 minutes of fame on Granada Edition. It went well - I think and independent critical feedback was good. I dont think I looked a complete twazzock, and I even sounded credible in some scenes.Worked on Tuesday, went to Grandmas watched it from behind the settee. Ann the PR lady from Abbey Sefton rang in a very pleased PR sort of way. Got home and Frank rang, mum and mary were pleased.Now giving copies of the DVD to the poor souls who missed it or who just want to watch it again. I have used it at work with three patients who had missed it. Most touching feedback was from Hakim the resident doctor at Abbey. He was gushing with praise for it.
The American media project seems to have gone dead. To be honest I am not bothered. These media folks often are the type who think you will do anything to please them, like miss your brothers wedding, your wifes birthday or start your holidays early. No way mate. So its a big no from me.
Went into work on Friday and quite touched they have had a badge made for me. Busy day got measured up for glasses and bad news I am going vari-focal, but when he put the reading bits in front of the glasses the printed word interested me again.
Sorting out the AGM for the charity. Thats going to be busy I guess.

No comments: