Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Tuesday in the AM

Up early and off to the job centre. Thanks to the benefit of blackberry knock off some fone calls and emails on the road. Realise blog is unreadable on blackberry and its no longer getting emails. Breakfast in McDonalds making calls from a corner. Clearly look bananas nowt new there.
In to see Liz my job broker from the shaw trust. Good session we explore my possible progression to self employment. I need to inform Eddie my incapacity man that I have been off sick. But am now returned to my permitted work. Jump the Garston circular and end up near my old primary school. Need a pee, a coffee , and a blog so end up in Bridge chapel. Hiding from mum if truth be told. Mary is due at 12.30. So I can just about manage an hour alone. Got the bipolar trial steering group meeting at 2.30.
Interesting media project in USA still simmering in background. I suspect not much will come of it. Still need to contact Simon Banks, to tell him NW meeting date has changed. Probably oodles of other things to do to. I don't know if its me or has bridge chapel moved round. Reception looks in a different place. Its a funny gaff ex school now church and victim support adult learning centre and trust staff base. Heather Tweedle of blog notoriety the Saab Superintendent of physio. Tis 11.35 and procrastination must end.

No comments: