Monday, March 15, 2004

Winwick old boys

Wednesday night finds me once again on the road to winwick. Mickeys wife Jane has changed her shift freeing him up for a wil night witn me and red adair. Not much wild about the night but we enojoy the natter as always. Quiz hosted by Tony is up to its usual standard. It starts with a minutes silence for manchester united but in warrington they think my extraction means I am a dyed in the wool liverpool supporter. If only they realised my bluenose leanings. Off home and do to bed.

This e-mail is confidential and privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient please accept our apologies; please do not disclose, copy or
distribute information in this e-mail or take any action in reliance on its
contents: to do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Please
inform us that this message has gone astray before deleting it. Thank you
for your co-operation.

No comments: