Wednesday, March 03, 2004

Wednesday still acting like a senior manager.

Awake at 7.45ish which is good for me, I get up and get on to writng my report. Its basically a stocktake of where the team is up to and how I can make recomendationd for the way forward. It takes a fair degree of concentration and I am pleased with the result. I wander up to meet sam in simply coffee to run things past her. One or two issues round her team and I am away. Off to the works via boots for a shapers meal deal. Whip back to the works for my 12.30 with val discussing my report, she puts me back a bit so I lunch with gail and others. Pop into see the IWL assessors one of whom recognises me from sefton general many years ago. I level with her about my return to work experience and say I was feared they would be feared I was a mangement plant. Good meet with them. Applause cakes and flowers suggests we have passed. Well done. Top meeting with Val we get loads bottomed. Off home and via tesco fajitas for me cool stuff. Tired tonight but we is cool. Laptop in dock for broadband connection to NHS net install cool.

No comments: