Friday, March 26, 2004

Thursday

So get back to liverpool lunch and back home. Chill a bit then off to Moss house to see prof. What a dude cool as you would expect from a member of the team engaged in my care. He truly is an empowering doc and enables me to feel involved and responsible without leaving it all to me. Anyway full review - stop the prozac - leave the hypnotics as they are and monitor serum valproate sensodium levels. He insists on using a mispronunciation of the tradename deprrrrrrrrakote like they call morrrrrrrrrdorrrrrrr in LOTR. It really irritates jean but I think it is a lot classier than depakote- the correct name. I only see three people I know embarrasment factor minimal.
Off home and its a quick tea before we hit the suppport group. Good turnout about 35 Mr K turned up late full list and did a good presentation. Three videos which were pretty cool. And raiised a wow factor amongst most people watching.
Home and then sleep.
Friday AM Jean kips I mooch.
Afternoon I take several bags of accumulated crap to the cats welfare shop on Picton road. The are truly chuffed with our rubbish. If it brings them a few bob good enough.
Home thenoff to get mum from the Royal stopping for a blood test on the way the woman is cool enuff to know that I am not neccesarily epileptic and that valproate is for mood disorders.
Get mum nannie has a chest infection thenoff to hers, drop off home, grandmas friday night.
[Listening to: Glenn Miller - In the Mood - - (03:37)]



No comments: