Sunday, March 14, 2004

Thursday - Pauls Birthday

But we forgot oops to err is human. Easily done workin at desk in the morning. A quick nip to starbucks for a butty and then off to PROPEL a sort of learning event gig. Where's Kierans gang I thought they turned out for this. Anyway its public and patient involvement. Chaired by Gail Campbell ccol dude starts off with a guy from the north west office of this group. It was good session after the break came stuff from gail and a woman from the expert patient programme who was inspirational. I popped into see my mother but am called back to the works to sort a delivery with Jon. Planned a restful evening at home but peace disturbed by a call from nanna. Nanny banks aint well, carers want her to go to hospital she refused so they called betty who calls me mam who calls me. I decant my tea into my Starbucks mug and scoot to Nannas. Go to Emilys assess the situation. Somehow miss Brian Rix appearing with his trousers down. Despite protest I take executive action and call an ambulance. Paramedic man arrives in estate car followed by technicians, all is well till they offer her the chance to call a doctor instead. Oh dear. Eventually dispatched to RLBUH and I scoot home.

No comments: