Wednesday, March 31, 2004

Tuesday cont

After tea and breakfast I wake up. Ring the bereavment office and it seems they are going to have to get the coroner involved as Emily died suddenly and I guess post shipman nobody just dies anymore. Fair doos I guess and no choice. Nice lady rings from the coroners office.
They are cool no PM needed and I need to turn up aat the RLUBH at 3 and then the registrars at 4pm. I have to ring the funeral director and tell them the coroner is cool arrange to meet them at home tonight at 7pm. Sort out a few things on the phone and pencil in arrangements for the funeral all dependent on the priest and crem slots it seems.
Nip to see mum, shes up and down. Then its back home to meet the funeral director, Dan a completely top bloke, lots of questions. Plenty of answers. Sorted out, Jean dropped Ally off at a meeting then came back. Taxi Billy dropped in to pick up the tickets for the mel gibson movie we should have been goin to see. All sorted he's away by 8 I ring mum sister aunts and all sorts of people. Done.

No comments: