Wednesday, March 03, 2004

Tuesday - Head in Gear - and more of the same.

A relatively early start at the Heads of Informatics Meetings. This is just for those of us in PCT's, when the acute people it gets too full. They are always like groundhog day same old issues. I feel quite on the ball this morning. Occasional hints that I may understand some of the things we are debating, and even more unusually have a valid input. Top stuff and it gives me a bit of a good feeling - confidence returns. Then a meeting to discuss Graphnet with Val - interesting one. Catch Sarah and then back to bump into Caroline and we sit in the park for a bit. Back to the works here more invoice problems unfold. After an hour on the phone they are sorted. Grrr. Kim aint happy someone has delivers a palette of folders for her conference gig in April to the works. The management aint chuffed either. Andy, Marischka and I are enlisted to fill two cars and transfer offending cartons to Kims Garage. Job done and energy expended I head home for canneloni. Option choices have arrived at home so I suspect heated debate in the coming days. I will be forced to insist Ally does what I would have wanted to do. Then her and Jean will discuss and tell me what she is choosing. Off out to Cell Dana a new bloke, a few absences but I sense growing relationships and a sense of recharging my batteries. Good stuff all round.Get home to watch diet Junkies which contains a bit about WLS - hmmmmm.

No comments: