Thursday, March 25, 2004

Off to the lakes

Well I was restless then eventually overslept. Showered, breakfasted, and got dressed flew to the sefton suite. It was freezing though the drive was delightfully quiet. Arrived at the car park mr k was predictably late. He dived into the sefton suite whilst I strapped in for the journey. Arrived in bowness one hour 45 later. Good audience 30GP's and a good sjhow from MrK. Videos work well and I learn more, I surprise them by convincing them I am a PCT technogeek which of course I am. They genuinely gaspedat the picture of post op me and Jane H from data quality. My bit goes down well I guess and a bit of postive feedback in the coffee break. Journey home and then my first time in a convertible car wioth the roof down. Impressive and surprisingly dry in the rain. Listened to loud music thought the audio was a bit trashy initially due to cassette only. CD multichanger in the boot, I chill and listen. Good stuff.

No comments: