Wednesday, September 24, 2003

Wednesday - delegation

du at two gigs miss one and send Jon alone to the second I stay and Press on. Lengthy dialogue with EMIS about the promo video we are doin and a good catch up. Feel fine and munch on AGM leftovers for dinner. Fine until I go for a walk then eat a piece of Blackforest cake - big mistake suffer from the famous Dumping syndrome not good get sent home, driven by the lovely Linda. Bog break then sleep, feel better after a couple of hours. Wake up and chill, lasagne for tea, then off to the works to get my wallet. Back via nannas and tescos jean says get summat for tea anything so long as its not lasagne type. i end up with a salmon pots and carrots combo. Back home Jean is off to house group and I sort me inbox watch Yes blog and chill. Get a call from me mam I am in the Merseyart local freesheet, about the corporate cup. Cool media whore status assured.

No comments: