Sunday, September 14, 2003

Thursday continued

Tried to dictate this twice but have given in and resorted to conventional means. Land at the library and meet the mnew member of staff who Kieran describes as an empty vessel. As ever he means well but it dont come out right. Then off to a met with Bob and Lynn about websites et all top suff and feel energised. Then off to docs for b12 injection intercepted by Ida the practicemanager and then frank. Get in with Jeanette eventually. te care manager I am her last appt, so we natter for ages. She klast saw me the day after I came home after the op. What a sound woman.
Then its back to the matchworks for a bit of dinner and a spot of work. Before heading for Prof Morris at Moss House. jon made me laff by shouting acoss the office whats this meeting with Prof Morris about. I said he's my pschiatrist but no one nows at the top of my voice , he did blush. i see it as my gig for mental health awareness. he is pleased with me can give no assurances about the absence or presence of B.A.D. which is fair enuff he aint got a crystal ball.
Back to the matchy and I do some good stuff on a board paperI was strruggling with on Caldicott Serious mind number. Off home and chill with the family. Relaxing when I realise its a curry club and I should have been in the Dispensary 10 minutes ago, jump upwash change and Jean drops me off. A fine Cains alehose I start with the 2008, and move on to the Roosters Hooligan a nice guest, bit pale and fruity but suits. Difficulty negotiating carry out but get there in the end with some cians dragon heart a sort of newcy brown rip off.

No comments: