Sunday, September 14, 2003

Saturday

Web work in the morning and long talk to sort out the disquiet on wlsinfo. All goes well. Off to town in the afternoon via the gym to drop Jacks tshirt off. Go round town do Littlewoods John Lewis and M&S have a good time and made up to get top gear. Back home via Nanny banks who saw me on the telly but saiid the teletext subtitles was crap. fair comment take me mam home via ours. You look fat on the telly she says, she is right.It adds a stone at least. Take her home then I get a trip to tesco on me own cool. Jean is off out. Unloading the car pauline and john from next door say I should have told them their shed was going to be on telly. laff away. Get home slap in shepherds pie, take ally to her mates to watch a dvd. Her friends parents saw the telly and wanna talk about it. Fair enuff but me pie is burnin. I is tired and wanna get eatin. Get home sort tea and website stuff cool

No comments: