Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Tuesday night and wednesday morning.

Jean and colin crash I put together a mince and pasta dolmio thing. Pre prandial drinkies spoilt when we realise its my turn for the dvd run. Off to drymen with hannah and ally. A very strange store with Royston Vasey meets Spa fusion. Everything you want but nothing you need. A very strange place indeed I am introduced to the delights of hydro power paper tokens. Very quaint scottish custom. You hand in money and they give you paper cards to stick in your meter. Calendar girls is the movie of choice. On return we are ordered out and need to seek sanctuary in the oak tree. We take a wee stroll down to the harbour and spy wildlife and arty photo opps.
Wake up too ate to make the cruise as planned. My fault completely, my rigourous routine in the am prevents rapid response. We play cheat in the garden and then muster for loch lomond shores where ally and hannah can use t'internet colin will have a go on a canoe and we sit freezing outside Loch Lomond books and internet caff. Off for some lunch soon though may have to hit a decent coffee first this is appalling. I think it may be mellow birds. Jean getting concerned that she can't see colin from the bank. I point out that we can fold the seats down to get the body bag in.

No comments: