Sunday, August 01, 2004

Iinux part 2

If you aren't techie this wi even more boring than the usual diatribe which graces these pages.
Last nights abortive instal attempt was thwarted by my lack of knowledge round iso images. So I have moved from debian to fedora red hat and learnt a lot about iso images in the process. So here I am waiting for a disk to burn. Perhaps this is why these linux heads look so spaced, sitting and waiting seems part of the game.
Seems like the more you get into the more you realise old billy boy gates is just ripping you off and taking all the fun out of computing this feels real and exciting. The difference between being on a big motorbike and a coach tour.
First you gotta build the monster - done. Then get software to work, then go for a spin. I haven't enjoyed messing with a PC so much in ages. Back to when I first used t'internet. A 2400 bps modem BTW long time ago. Happy days.
Still aint finished, allys mate llily coming round soon I have been ordered to to don a t shirt.

No comments: