Saturday, August 14, 2004

Its saturday already

Then there was thursday then friday, difficult to remember the whale of a time I have had. Being without a car is a complete pain in the bum though I did enjoy a chance to do a lot more walking. Went to Pauls to fix his PC which was simply achieved by talking to it. Thus enhancing my rep as a pc wizard, though truth be told I did short save say vague incantation. The majority of time is spent worrying about car thanks to the AA mans woe is me soothsaying. Friday finds me in bed agreeing with Anne Widdicombe, over this rapist blokey whose won the lottery. Then at the DN's where things are improving. Healed wounds infact over granulated so another change of script, this time to a hydrocolloid. Glad coz the effect of the opsite in this humidity was a tad unpleasant. Ally and I picked up by Kim in her flash new Gangsters moll/hairdressers mobile I am impressed Ally sat in back less so. A pleasant lunch in Borders/starbucks, spotted by blogwatcher Neil "singing podiatrist" Nevitt. Who gets a mention precisely because he didnt ask for one. Unsuccessfull self publicists could learn a trick or two. Home via merseycabs computer/radio controlled conveyance. There computer links your phone number to a geographic location, fine for landlines but I hope it dont work with mobiles that would be scary. Back to pick up car from lookers at 4.30 and unfortunately miss a visit from the delightful Mary Bright. Tescos on way back and use a payphone to make a call home. After tea its off to Beas. And the delights of an olympic opening ceremony. Bring back the turgid question of sport says I.

No comments: