Monday, August 30, 2004

missive from the boy

Apparently Yahoo mail is the quickest email program to use in India - and i get 10 times the space i originally had this mail account.

So my new address is whereisjontoday@yahoo.com (Dad - click the blue writing and a new message will appear. If u send that message u should automatically save my new address. But keep this email just in case it gets lost "somewhere on the system".)

Please remember to change to this address - i wont be checking the mail.com account regularly.

2 things I forgot to tell u all in my last email:

one is that I have a internet cafe names after me now in Leh. Well, the first letter of the name anyway. We befriended a local who set up the cafe during the week we got friendly. As a token of friendship, he wanted the cafe to be named by us. So I took the first letter of the first name of all that were friends and after some arguments decided on Ja-Shantra - the J being yrs truly. So if yr ever roaming the northern indian himalayas, fancy a quick stop over in a village called changspa, 2km from Leh, and want to email some friends, look no further than Ja-Shantra. The email u can trust...to be named after me!

okay, so i've forgotten the 2nd thing already. I know there was 2 but i'll wait for next email from my new address for that one.

Actually, I'll send a test email from yahoo just so there's no confusion.

Jon

No comments: