Saturday, August 13, 2005

Saturday feeling down.

People often say they feel depressed, I wonder if they know what it means and how it feels. Today I feel ghastly. I dont want to bother with anything. I want to just get to bed, I feel a burden, useless and start dwelling on the negative things in my life. I start to worry about the future, not anything in particular money, health the future it all seems black.
I feel on the scrapheap - at 44. I worry that people think I am on the fiddle, I hate it that I look so well, and feel so crap. I see someone in the street and they say how are you - I generally say fine- most people dont really want any answer.
Actually I am stuck in a year long depressive phase of Bi-polar Affective Disorder - how are you.
Everything aches, everything is too much effort I am scared to say how I feel in case I taint everyone else. I dont know what to do.
We go to Cheshire Oaks an outlet village. After a 20 minute journey that took nearly an hour cause of the rain I feel yuk. Lunch in a food outlet in a food court. Yuk.
Then into a shop to purchase a waterproof jacket. I try a XXL and it doesnt touch. I run out panicking - is this the return of the fat bloke. I sweat and  breathe quickly. I go to the car and calm down. I feel really down and black thoughts darken my horizon. I fight it and go to another shop. It fits, snug but zips. Then I look and see its only XL. The 2XL fits well check it out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ken,

Some of your feelings to a certain degree struck a chord with me.
If not my own personal feelings, then someone I know - even a few peeps.
Too many of us know someone stuck in such a dark pit of desperation and unhappiness and wish - if only we could make it go away.

I really hope you are soon free of dark days such as this.

Much peace and happiness to you and yours.

Off to Mums.

Cereal for breakfast, two hours working from home. Then it's two buses to mums. Pop into Tesco metro for a lighter choices prawn Mayo sa...