Thursday, December 16, 2004

Wednesday

Earlier start than usual go to pick caroline up from home. Then its off to the works. She's in for a blue sky meeting. I have a very peasant meet with anne molton. Top girl, was a ahappy chiropodist till I plucked her and got her into management. Poor girl. We were very happy when we worked at maghull. She is now head honcho podiatry. Based at dovecot it seems to be a happening place. We reminisce most enjoyable. We also discuss at length service to podiarists. Every time I talk to clinicians I get a.set of complex problems which seem tough to sort. Discuss with caroline that we need a mechanism. Drop her off at home then its off to greenbank for lunch with jk. Top man, makes me smile. Then back to the works work at desk. Catch up with veronica and discuss NPfIT. Then to mums pick her up then off to tesco in old swan. Do a bit for christmas and mum buys me a jacket, pants and a shirt. Goes well but this numbskull has forgot his clubcard doh! Home for a late tea knakkered.

No comments: