Thursday, December 16, 2004

Tuesday phones and stuff.

Meet with dave who I have known for hundreds of years. He was at nmct hundreds of years ago. Did fone installs at several places for me. Good man. Todays subject is mobile telephony. I am doing a review. Big cost pressure with little evidence of control to me oops better sort that then. Kim and dave from finance laid aside with mumps I hear.
After dave its off to ong lane district nurse centre. This proved difficult to visualise from the instructions I am given. It is because I cannot comprehend that the directions given to me relate to long lane. Its when look at multimap that I see my problem. I didn't realise that long lane ended where it did. Ah well live and learn.
I arrive early as ever meet rhiannon v.nice care manager. Helen h/v arrives and then veronica. I have arrived to gegg in on them doing a presentation on NPfIT. To be onest I want to hear the message to make sure I am "on message." That wil be a first. I find it very useful, I learn a lot and their style is good. Then its back to the works. Home skip cell to take ally to borders and spend some quality time. Home bed.

No comments: