Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Monday getting back to my roots.

After a morning of senior manager and a trot on shanks pony over to the retail I'm off to what I do best, in a place thats familar. Pressing the flesh with clinicians "ooer Matron", in Netherton Health Centre. Next door to the feelgood factory which wasnt there last time I went. I used to be a locality manager in Maghull and I used to cross the bounary to go to Netherton to see the therapists I managed. Jenny from Rehab at Home and she gives lots of good feedback on the service informatics provides. She is also praising The loopy lad. Impressive stuff. Then its across the room to Clare OT leader of SSTART (not much in google on that one). Back to the works and catch up. Home. Talk a producer from the Beeb about Obesity and surgery. Getting a feeling that this is a good team, some of the media types are real charlatans and despite how much they reassure you, theres always a feeling they really want to up the ratings by making you look daft. Emma seems a good un. I take it as a good opportunity to educate and evangelise. Seems odd on the same day that a dude from LSE trys to engage me in doing some work with her around surgery. Not often PhD people send me their CV. Shes a good un too. Her project proposal strangely mirrors the program proposal. Chill Spooks - last episode. Bed - late night for reasons to complex to blog.

No comments: