Sunday, December 19, 2004

Friday

Met with Ray and Peter to get Ray to explore capabilities of software for mobile phone monitoring. (Bills not calls). V. useful then I'm off to Rathbone to pick up some vouchers for my 25 years service - made up. Back to the works for the steam cuisinr I brought in catch up with two new starters for the informatics team, introduce them to Lesley, Eileen and Linda. useful for me in understanding their roles and perceptions of informatics. Turns into a useful session for me. \then a few calls, sort emails and off home. Jean is off out at 5.15 so I need to motor, pick her up Ally feeling below par, me knakkered and so I jib the christmas night out. I was going to drive home so I would have been quiet. Feel miserable as well and a bit miserable about not going so I email sam and veronica. Drop Jean off at Jalons, and back home. Ronnie Corbett excellent on Have I got news for you. Then Vegan on Jonny Ross. Boring but me.

No comments: