Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Who would be a webmaster

Not me ever again.
Account Temporarily Disabled

This account has been temporarily disabled. If you are the owner of this account and have questions about its status, please contact your provider's technical support staff.

Thank you for your understanding.
Says the WLSinfo home page nice.

The site 5 email says
Hello,

This account was using an excessive amount of resources that could have crached the server. Please let me know what scripts you are running, it appears one of them is going to need to be removed or fixed.

Same scripts we been running for the past few months ok more users but hey - deeply mot impressed.
I react by scooting to cell. Great to see the boys and we remember two members not present with big probs. Frank likes cameras he is a sad man too. Good to connect with the boys. Nowt on telly so we watch nighty night.
Hope the boys here are happy I aint.
So Wednesday today Sefton Suite, Phone calls, and then who knows.

1 comment:

Joshua said...

I'd recommend www.dream-hosting.co.uk - I had big problems with my last hosts taking my site down rather than actually contacting me, but new hosts seem much much better. Josh