Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Kinda miffed but welcome new blog watcher

Sefton Suite day, and they even pay me cool or what. Sefton Suite does remind me of a 70's club though it'll probably be in Kirby or a function room in Maghull Town Hall. Anyway I was obergruppenfurher community care in Mag hull and it no town. Look at the map it dont even have a horse - its a parish with attitude. Home to Park Lane Mosside renamed Asworth in a sellafield type image change. Its pants up there.
Apols to the few decent folk I know who live there - Its like the Wirral full of scousers who think they bettered themselves. Yeah right bettered yourself by having to negotiate Switch island or the mersey tunnnel every day.
Work was up and down alone for the first bit then lunched and a theatre nurse Jackie fesses up to finding the blog. Up comes the whats a blog from the assembled throng, sad peeps. If you are here you know so thats ok. Yet again I need to watch what I am saying about a significant group of my colleagues.
I aint sussed out what goes on in Abbey sefton theatres. Not sure I want to, last time I went they cut me up. The staff seem to get a lot of boxes delivered and store them in the room opposite where I sit, they then process up and down and get boxes I magine its gloves and sutures and long things. Anyway welcome Jackie and if you (like other blog watchers )think I eat too much dont tell me. Home medicate the rabbit and do a bit of web work.

No comments: