Saturday, January 14, 2006

Saturday Night

Jeans watching casualty and I am blogging. I am a bit flakey, dont know why but deffo restless. Going to see Frank on Monday anyway. Finding concentration difficult and the stress of Jeans mums situation and pressure of work. Definitely finding less to be positive about.
Anyway get speakers sorted in 5.1 mode and I have bought the wire and two speakers to enable the gear change to 7.1. Sad or what.
I have a confession to make, in Borders I made a purchase of a top shelf magaxzine in Borders. Not FHM or nuts but This sexy number, mind you I am more embarrassed than if I had bought a shady bloke book. Work Tuesday and Wednesday next week again. Peter Kinderman on Thursday and Prof Morriss coming up. Want to get me camera sorted out.
Did lunch with kim on Friday good time was had at the Tai pan. Good lunch and a great catch up. Made up she seems so content and happy. Cooking lunch tomorrow. Saw Veronica Bellis in Great Wall she looks well.

No comments: