Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Happy Birthday Sweet 16

Allys 16 Jean drags me into the morning at 6am. Shockingly early time, we do presents,its loads of fun. We enjoy the moment. Ally gets loads of pressies and I delight in taking pleasure from seeing her face. I snap some shots for the grandparents and then its a morning of shher present unwrapping. The birthday girl chooses a bagel and philly as her grub of choice. Then shes off to School and jean off to work. I get stuck in to some mailing and stuff. Off to Asda for prints a shop and coffee.Back home take Ally to Nannas and then into see Grandma on ward 5 in the Alexandra wing Broadgreen. Site of my Dads departure from this mortal coil some seven years since. She dont look good.
Home and Birthday tea pan fried fillet steak for the girls I make do with a pie. Tomotoes and garlic mushrooms and some meditterenean veg, all at Allys request. It goes well. Ally rules the telly and we comply reluctantly. A happy day.

No comments: