Monday, January 23, 2006

Monday morning sat outside franks

Docs not barbers, he was ill last week so me and mum hjave adjacent appts. So last blogged about apes and enery. Incidentally kieran I think Henery 8 was a bad un still an impressive pic. After the culutre I swooped to tj s for a butty then to uni for a bipolar steering group meeting. So there's me and fiona nice SpRcaroline a secretary, a lady who didn't introduce herself, prof morris, prof kinderman and judith (carer rep) sat looking at a table talking to the prof in manc who chairs it, stats man who lives inm the kingdom of boredom, and a doc in Newcastle. Wow teleconferencing its crap. Sure its a great timesaver but its crap for a lip reader anmd someone who relies on nuance like me. Its not muchj for me tosay. Just when I have a stunning point prof morris pips me at the post. They are saying 90% compliance is required and will be achieved both prof M and I

No comments: