Monday, January 30, 2006

Saturdays support

Got up late was disorganised as hell, and late as a resullt. A positively skinny Claire was waiting for me had some warm chicken soup and people started to arrive. I'll refrain from naming names but it was good to so many. A couple of gob smack momemnts as well. Well in gillyj. Over to the room then dragged some more in made a goodly gathering. Few kids running around and the jobs a good un. Never cease to be amazed at peoples changes. Shocked by the revelation that a members mum remembers me from winwick and is an avid blog watcher ello margaret remember me to anita and frank grimshaw. If I ever had achieved fame Anita could have dished the dirt on a sleazy past. Still I recall her pride when she attended our "graduation" she was more than a mum to many boys on church block. Would always sub you a fag a few bob or feed you. When you were down on your luck Anita would provide. Big woman witha huge heart. Respect.
Shock ofthe day is hearing an genuine manx accent. All the woolly backs think he is a scouser he sounds like a cross between belfast and geordie to me. He was descended from the spaniards who were washed up following the armada weather beating. Drakes input overestimated in my view. Good night nice meal and back home.

No comments: