Monday, December 12, 2005

Sunday/Monday.

Down down to SAJ were all is far from well. Jean is very upset by the whole thing. Difficult situation when ones parents need putting straight. I try to take some of the brunt but feel I fall sjhort. Still its a lousy mess where no one feels good. Of to bar reva for brunch then round for a conflab with Ruth and Paul, realise that family outsiders only see a veneer and that things can look good and be crap. Back to ours and work sorting the telly dvd media pc etc we get a working solution and Ally and I watch the fellowship of the ring while jean has a kip. Colin comes round in the pm for some present buying advice.
Monday morning is busy and I take mum to franks he does sterling work and prescribes a calcium channel blocker. I have a catch up and drop in to Craig and Erics with the script. Then it home back to mums pick up some stuff I forgot then off to Lime Street and then on to 13.15 platform seven pendolino to euston. By the way my mate Andrew is courting that's good news. Food on train ciabatta and waldorf salad two glasses of red and 4 copies. Purpose of trip speaking ata reception of all party parliamentary group on mens health in houses of parliament tomorrow. Excited big time btw. The theme this year is obesity and the conference was all about that. I have to speak for 5 minutes to. A standing lunchtime reception. 2 hours in there tops. Tad nervous truth be told.

No comments: