Friday, December 02, 2005

Helluva queue at the post office.

Week was a blur. Decorating continues some parcels arrive. Media pc dvd rw for ally. Buy curtains work monday and wednesday. Plenty to do and social side is good. See peter kinderMan and have a top session thursday in the am. Reflect that my mental health is better than any time in last 4 years and things are getting there this brings a strange calm and I don't take a drink Thursday night I had failed to complete his positive affirmation stuff but he works with me anyway.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Ken,
Im an absolute novice at this thread stuff etc. Could you please advise me. I really would like to know if the answer is lap band or gastric bypass. I am about 8 stone overweight. Just had first consultation with Mr Macadam and he says I fit criteria nice guidelines etc. please reply skhazri@lycos.co.uk