Tuesday, December 13, 2005

From covent garden

Had an interesting choice of hotel the citadines apart hotel odd concept but the only thing left. ( V. Short notice). It ok once I realise the sofa doubles as a bed and the pillows are hidden in a cupboard there is a cupboard hoover and a kitchen complete with dishwasher. I hoof it off to waterstones for a coffee and during a discussion with nell it appears I have once again cocked up. I had assumed the meet started at 8 but its 6.30 at the naval club in hilll street mayfair. It being a nice night I opt to hoof it. Its cold but a brisk walk and I am sorted. Find the place at 6.25 and go in small but nice meet run by the inspirational lara. Danny a post opper black diamond and a new 6 week bandster and a preopper with her partner. It goes very quick then the majority of us walk to green park and I get off at leicester square. I then wander round china town and look for food all the good ones seem full of works christmas nights so I find sad bastard central where three guys ar!
e eating alone. Its really called the Yee Tung. My concerns grow when two of these guys are staff who clearly don't speak to each other. I order steamed pork dumplings (unfried wor tip). Butterly prawns and seafood hand pulled pan fried noodles. Big mistake not much sea food but plenty of butterfly prawns. Wander back to the apart and chill.

No comments: