Saturday, December 10, 2005

Saturday

Iam neglecting my blog - its poo and I am ashamed to admit it. But its the second casualty of a busy life. First is gym. So reviewing the week tells of a media pc telly set up that looks good but dont work right. trip to richer sounds which I heartily recommends provides speakers good advice and top quality service. Work as ever is top. I had to change my days to facilitate delivery. So we now have suite, lamps, living room in ship shape apart from audio visuals. 32" lcd telly, elonex artisan media pc, cable box, and denon amp and reciever. Its all on a posh stand. We have a 5.1 speaker sytem. Just need to get the thing wired and moved back and we'll be funky. Jeans a bit miffed that there are more boxes than I promised and that watching telly will be a pain. Me and Ally are plain in to it.Surfing the web on a 32" LCD is cool.
In the midst of all this Jeans mum is causing mayhem at SAJMH, spiked a temp and is slightly toxic and isnt keen to stay. Result is Jean is stressed out plus plus. I prescribe retail therapy on friday night and fresh sprouts her fave veg. So today off to tip (for the fourth time this week)got to go see Frank the barber go to charity shop - cats welfare probably and then a man is coming to enable us to get freeview. Which reminds me I'll need to nip to maplins get a DVI cable and some sound cables speaker leads etc. Then in the PM its off to Simply Heathcotes with Ruth and Paul bit worried that it will be Christmas menu only. The wine doctor is less than kind. So I am off to find another review - my liverpool says better.

No comments: