Well worked, went home called at Ma's she was out hit Tesco then spent a while gassing to a fella from the NOF's publicity people about next week. Interesting stuff. Nell and Jane and me signed up as possible case studies (hmmm).
Despite what some think I find the media difficult. And I dont do standing in my old trouser shots.
Still we shall see what we shall see. JK delivers the diesel well sorted running sweet as a nut .. respect for that. Central heating on blink (timer methinks) and dishwasher dodgy bring on the marigolds.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Speech and language therapist says there is improvement
I have been practicing writing emails on both the keyboard and my phone. Apparently the practice is paying off. I am really lucky that we ha...
-
I have been practicing writing emails on both the keyboard and my phone. Apparently the practice is paying off. I am really lucky that we ha...
-
[ Collapse ] Wikipedia is there when you need it — now it needs you. Donate Now » ...
No comments:
Post a Comment