Thursday, October 21, 2004

Its thursday it must be st helens.

Looking for somewhere to take me mam after an eternity, I decide on the saints home. An ehausting 30mins in traffic kinda made me mind up. So expressway 57 62 st helens link and we are there. Coolio.
In to some caff gaff and mum enjoys it. Top stuff. Round saint helens which has changed but is a fairly compact little town centre. Rob of robs pet supplies in the market aint there. He is a chappie I met at the quiz. Dont actually know many market traders.
Get a battery for my Ipaq which I think is ill. Keeps saying back up battery is full. Then over to more shops and worryingly mum gets tired before it becomes unbearable for me. Home then off to Greenbank for tea. Nice Kebab good support group and hold the AGM.
Off home.



No comments: