Friday, November 25, 2005

Thursday

So its Thursday JK comes and does a few bits while I get ready. Then its off to the Swan and draw out a few bob to pay for the motor. Off to manc land and pick it up. Well pleased with my 1.9diesel scenic dynamique. Drive back home. Off to see Prof Morris at the Moss house. Speak to Suzanne who seems to be some sort of uber admin type.
Phil from cell is there waiting for his appt , have a quick natter before he goes in. I pass my time with the mersey care mag and the manuals for the new motor. It seems to have too many buttons and cubby holes. Still I feel certain I will get to find my way round in a year or too.
Prof and I pleased with progress and I am convinced that my sessions with peter kinderman are helping immensely. Continue with meds think about prozac reduction in spring. Need valproate levels doing and liver function and full blood count. Home via speke retall pick up fan heater and victuals from M+S. We have pork and veg selection. Ally has the most delicious oven chips and a steak slice. I know because I tried 4. We chill watch thing about lifeguards and little britain. We decide that it past its best and try to find something else. Thinking about speech and not short of ideas worried that I will shout Arse! At the top of my voice. Jean gives me a lengthy list of topics to avoid.

No comments: