Monday, November 21, 2005

FW: Ken Clare's Leaving Do

Sending you this for one of several reasons - Maybe
a) I happened across you in my now ended NHS career and wanted you to help
celebrate my early retirement
b) I thought you should know I no longer am in full time employment and I am
a hot property
c) I wanted to let you know I was lucky enough to escape early
d) I was worried you had not been invited through the formal invitation
system that has been established
e) Maybe you are adjacent to someone who meets one of these criteria in my
address book and I pressed the wrong button.

Anyway even though I have left the day job please keep in touch
If you can come on Friday that would be great
Ken Clare
-----Original Message-----
From: McNaught Kim [mailto:Kim.McNaught@southliverpoolpct.nhs.uk]
Sent: 21 November 2005 17:22
To: Ken Clare (E-mail); Ken Clare (E-mail)
Subject: FW: Ken Clare's Leaving Do
Importance: High

See below for my latest info bulletin.

Can you put something on your blog as well in case people don' t get my
message, please??

> Dear All,
> As you know Ken's presentation will be at 3.30 in Room 24 in Hamilton
House on friday 25th November. He is going to the Atrium Bar on Tithebarn
Street afterwards if anyone fancies a drink and/or if you can't make it to
the formal event. He's asked me to let everyone know but I suspect I am
failing badly in this role so please pass this on to anyone who might be
interested - I will, no doubt, have forgotten about people (early onset of
Alzheimer's and all that...).
>
> I've got a collection and card if anyone wants to contribute or sign the
card - if you haven't already done so.
>
> Many thanks!
> Kim
>
>
> Kim McNaught
> Assistant Director of Finance
>

No comments: