Friday, November 18, 2005

Thursday

Well I thought I had posted this earlier so a bit cheesed off it disaapeared may well show later. Again up at Abbey discussing work but its a moot point till I see the jobcentre adviser - Eddie. He's a bit late and the atmossphere in Belle Valle jobbie is far from PLUS as the government would have me believe. One poor psychotic sod in front of me says he is considering MI5 as a career he has been inspired by spooks on the box.
Eddile gets me name wrong (de facto procedure for the Department Work Pensions). He is quite perplexed that I have made an appointment within one month of finishing work. Seems its a bit unusual he is also surprised at my willingness to do something. So he explains the rules of permitted work. It seems its 20hours and 81 quid a week. Seems cool to me all without affecting my incapacity benefit.
I enquire about the new deal for disabled people and he arranges an appointment with Vicki my job broker from the shaw trust. Meeting her next week at Belle Vale. Thursday night its home and a bit of browsing in Tesco Old Swan.

No comments: