Friday, November 11, 2005

London bound

I forgot to mention that have been invited to address the all party parliamentary group on mens health in December cool I have always wanted to go the houses of p. Bit terrified and tjhe gig is only five minutes to standing members. (Sorry couldn't resist). As usual in a panic about getting out and probably have forgotten my meds or something. Don't think so.
Get confirmation of my pension and lump sum and its officially happy days believe me I am blessed.
Will be pleased to get car sorted out now looking at 406 estate to facilitate transport of our kid.
Christmas looks better all of a sudden. Deciding which gadget to empower myself with in Londinium. Choosing is two thirds of the fun.
Taxi to Lime street and hit Boots and WHSmith. Pick up a poppy of a royal marine and stare at it in contemplation during the poorly observed 2 minute silence.
On to the 11.15 to Euston Pendolino 1st class coach G 13A. Coffee almost straight away and then wine and water and lunch served by crewe.
A copy of the Times and free headphones. Lunch was cheddar, camembert, carrot salad and pate brown roll tangerine and shortbread. Plenty of tea and coffee one more alcohol round and still an hour to go. Well worth the 17 noted do far (and 4 seats to me self). Happy days.

No comments: