Friday, October 21, 2005

Sparse. Blogs

I am in some sort of cyber solitary. First of all my blueyonder Pop3 account dies (along with eveyone elses in the UK). Then my wlsinfo account gets the hee bee gee bees. JK has suffered in the way and like a true IT pro I put it down to user error without further evidence. So am I being punished for the lack of blog seems so to me. NOF was a top gig wwhich saw the charioty come of age third year there and lots of good stuff especially discussion about joint collaboration with Louise and Ian from TOAST. Geoff Hurst started off well but didn't score the hattrick for me. Also I ended up a bit peeved abouit the even less than tokenistic attempt at user involvement. Still we got there in the end. Lots of good people met. Highlights for me being good recognition from an RAF doctor. The Glasgow team and a hoot of a man from a herbal company.
Still october is the busiest month and this is the busiest week. Things are falling to bits but I am relaxed strangely.

No comments: