Ashamed to say I have been to blog. October is a busy month for the charity the national obesity forum was a kicking time. That seems like an age ago and now we are off to Manchester to see the League of Gentleman in panto. I am blogging in the car to stop me panicking.
Wednesday, October 19, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Speech and language therapist says there is improvement
I have been practicing writing emails on both the keyboard and my phone. Apparently the practice is paying off. I am really lucky that we ha...
-
I have been practicing writing emails on both the keyboard and my phone. Apparently the practice is paying off. I am really lucky that we ha...
-
[ Collapse ] Wikipedia is there when you need it — now it needs you. Donate Now » ...
No comments:
Post a Comment