Tuesday, October 04, 2005

One prof to another

Just looked at my blog. Haven't been good at keeping it up though the cursed comment bots have been busy. I say prof morris last thursday he was cool about me dna'ing. No big shakes. Everytime I see him he reveals a bit more about bipolart and me. He asks me how the pensions letter made me feel. I joked said I felt sorry for the poor git. He made me feel I don't take it seriously enuff which of course is true. He laid the severity and poor prognosis out on the line. He pointed out I had put on weight asked me why seemed genuinely concerned. We talked about addiction he told me to get off me bum I think. I felt pants cheers doc.
So now its wednesday and I am waiting to see prof kinderman I am of course early so I am sitting in the wrvs caff at the royal. The 85p coffee is pants.
I shall try and recall what happened.
Between then and now.
Friday nothing much cept a meeting at aintree with a man from a company wants to help the charity.
Saturday tidying frenzy and lunched at the auberge on allerton road.
Sunday quiet. Playing with Joomla!
Monday ditto then JK came to fix the mirror.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, great blog...I read it alot, I just wanted to drop a line.
Find isp providers as well as information on isp providers www.DSL-Experts.com.

Kieran said...

Beat the bots turn on the word verification!