Saturday, October 22, 2005

On the road again

Saturday AM finds us on the road to East Midlands Airport for the AGM of the charidee. True to form I am last minute Freddie. Last night spent visiting Mac, Mary and Charl all charity members on Ward 2. Could see when Charl was asling what her protein and zinc levels were that the nurse wasn't a great lover of the empowered patient. Its a shame because approached with an open mind an empowered patient could be a great learning tool. Shame then drop JK off and down the M62 to Winwick for an appearance at Brenda Hendersons retirement do. A lively woman still as bubbly and energetic as 25 years ago. See plenty of old Winwick faces and enjoy a good catch up with jackie maguire who dismisses my bipolar as a mere personality aberation she recognised 20 odd years ago. One to discuss with prof peter there I think. So the third national meet Dudley, then East midlands then here again. I almost have my plan in place. Things went to pieces a bit last year when the powerpoint I had work!
ed on refused to open. Happy days. Got a couple of pictures in the show today.

No comments: