Friday, October 28, 2005

Glasgow part two

Met the girls and chugged into Virgin Megastores picked up some sad Yes CD's sods have started rereleasing the back catologue on DVD which strikes me as a rip off (but I will proably have to buy them. Then back to the hotel girls change and off down Buchanan Street for a walk. Ally finds Borders and thats her sorted we leave her there and wander down to the street and find the amazing Princes square
even I am impressed I have to say. Then carry on and down to argyll arcade more bling than you can shake a stick at, jean who knows about such things says it isnt bling. Down past central station and down to the river nice bridges. Narrower than I thought though. Back up the street pick up all and off to the glasgow lighthouse for immersion in the charlie stuff. Lunch at the pricey but impressive doocot. It is cool pate for me finan haddock for jean and beefburger for ally. I aint never eat in a design led cafe before.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Read more about Princes Square on my post!