Sunday, May 30, 2004

Sunday gets interesting.

I rise about 8.20 I chill downstairs, two cups of tea and the digestion is sorted. Ally is up before Jean, District Nurse is a bit later than yesterday. I get a call from a cousin who has been talking to me mum. About Tuesday and the ashes, she says me mum is upset. District nurse arrives Bernie from Central covering. Sound lady uses my new tielle plus absorbent dressing covered with tegaderm. This allows me to have a shower which is most welcome. We scoot to Tesco bit of a shop I retire early to the car with private eye. We pick up some cakes for the old ladies next door. They are made up, they have lots to tell me and Ally has to come and rescue me.
Bacon and mushroom sandwich for lunch - top stuff. Unfortunately some sot of east enders omnibus fest is on. A kip for me I think, followed by a visit from me mum.

No comments: