Saturday, May 22, 2004

Saturday morning

Well I plan to be released this am. Got weighed lost night wth Jenny the top dietitian. Down to 102. summat kilos. which is 16 stone. What is sursprising is that I have lost 10kilos since Monday. Fluid methinks. Need to eat more and build up on protein.Thats cool. Cricket has been a blessing at least I can fall asleep in between bits and look like l am doing summat. Should have been at Leicester today for some gig at BUPA and and feel like I have let them down but I think I am going to have to take things easy.
I strangely find myself looking forwad to the FA Cup final this PM and hope Millwalll beat Man U. The staff at Aintree have been great and have tolerated my, infection, toxicity, insanity, insecurity, and all my other bodily needs too. Good bunch - not sure that that chocs and flowers are the right wat to show gratitude.
Visited yesterday by Jon and th returning geography boy from the works.
Colin and Hannah called in too.
Good nights kip despite passing too much urine (stilll all in bottles this time).

No comments: