Wednesday, May 05, 2004

Bank holiday

Its another way to confuse me by having consecutive sundays. Very confused. Bowels not right! Sorry dear reader but the gas is horrific. Monster portions and very noxious, I wonder if foul flatulence is a genuine reason to be off work. I suspect its as bad as the time I was sent home with a dumping attack caused by self inflicted gateau. Still even I think it stinks. I blog and mess about whilst Jean makes the annual nursery pilgrimage. I try to feel vaguely horticultural by moving stuff in the yard then attacking the patio weeds I had chemically attacked last week. Ally does not very much in the house jean returns having exchanged 53 quid for lots of green. Seems a good deal and john the nursery man always does a top deal. Then its chicken for lunch and eventually jean and I do a walk. Down to calderstones and right around its more than a mile but more than that I do not know. 7000 of my steps yup pedometer man is back. Works better when closed properly it seems. I have been offerea gig reviewing web sites for gastrointestinal nursing. Cool. An email to the editor and the jobs a good un. Nice walk around the park which takes in a 99. Good stuff. Then back home I start to write up the history of wlsinfo. After a page and a half the pc crashes not best pleased. I had just got up to an interesting bit as well. Some chicken tomato pasta thing which was pants for tea. My fault I picked it. And now this evening I find myself sat in the fiveways I have walked here. Two pints of cains blog then off. Have to say solitary drinking aint my bag but a blackberry and a bit of blogging top stuff. It sounds like it might be quiz night. I is offski. Bye sole reader.

This e-mail is confidential and privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient please accept our apologies; please do not disclose, copy or
distribute information in this e-mail or take any action in reliance on its
contents: to do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Please
inform us that this message has gone astray before deleting it. Thank you
for your co-operation.

No comments: