Monday, May 24, 2004

So the Care Manager calls

She comes to call - a long way removed from the district nurse this Jeaneete is an expert in tissue viability. And the boy has confidence. She takes down the pads and has a good look. Cleans it all and has a prod. Still got three holes, which get packed with Kaltostat - sort of alginate based stuff. Jeanette thinks I may be anaemic. Some Aquacel for one of the other holes in my belly. She packs me up well and says she'll order a ruck of stuff and come back tomorrow.
Frank comes later he reviews meds, and prescribes a few new ones. Don't worry about the weight - 15st 10ib BMI29. summat which means I am just overweight. Funny I thought it would feel better about it.
Cricket in the afternoon and taking it easy. Eating and doing nowt - and I am still goosed. Ring the undertakers about Nannies ashes and hope to get em sprinkled soon. Too tired for much else.Watch nasser get a ton and England win the day. Good stuff. Nice chicken and ham with pasta meal. While the girls eat I mess with tagging and moving my MP3 files - how sad am I.
Ruth and Paul visit in the evening very pleasant.

No comments: