Saturday, September 14, 2002

Sleep still isn't brilliant. Dressing will need changing again, I was very restless but Jean seems to be sleeping better.I woke up at 5.30 and made my own way to the toilet, I didn't put my PJ's on as I thought I would disturb Mrs C. Enjoying the contemplation of the early morning bathroom till a wasp flew in through the window, no problem zapped him with the chemical spray. Then 5 of his mates came in through the window, all looking a bit narked. I shouted for help we shut the window, by which time another dozen were marching incessantly up the glass. Between us we then managed to see off all six. I had a fear for stings to my wound, gentle parts as well as my over exposed body.Last year we had a nest removed from the loft I wonder if these were the kids visiting the now long gone parents. Still, no laxative needed today.

No comments: